1. Off-Road Abilities The 4Runner's sturdy body-on-frame construction and off-road capabilities enable this larger SUV to handle any terrain.
2. Option for Rear-Wheel Drive If you don't intend to go off-road frequently, you don't need 4WD. Except for the TRD grades, all cars can be ordered with rear-wheel drive. For instance, rear-wheel drive is better suited for towing.
3. Powertrain Performance A strong and precise five-speed transmission that drops a gear when you need it is mated to the engine.
4. Towing capacity The 2021 4Runner can tow 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. That amount of pulling power is adequate to draw something like a small boat or a large trailer.
5. A Vast Variety of Setups Nine trim levels and 14 combinations are offered for this SUV. The lower-level trims are ideal for family transportation and daily commute.
6. Retro-styled exteriors The 4Runner quickly conveys that it is an SUV that is built to perform as well as look beautiful thanks to its muscular front end and high ground clearance.
7. Outstanding Infotainment and Technology A robust eight-speaker sound system and a snappy 8.0-inch touchscreen are included in the infotainment system that comes standard.
8. Cabin and Cargo Five adults can sit comfortably in the cabin. The 2021 4Runner also offers a third-row seat as an option, making room for seven passengers.
9. Prodigious Driver Aids A few of the common safety features are adaptive cruise control, forward-collision warning with automated emergency braking, and lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist.
10. Complimentary Maintainance For the first two years or 25,000 miles, free maintenance is included with the 2021 Toyota 4Runner. Such coverage is uncommon in a car of this calibre.